Featured Recreational Insurance

Recreational InsuranceRecreational Insurance

If you are investing in insurance for your recreational vehicles, such as an RV, it's vital to know what kind of recreational insurance you'll need to ensure proper coverage. Recreational vehicles come in several sizes and dimensions. As with other types of insurance, your monthly rates are based on the make and model of your current vehicle. Other factors will include your driving record and Arizona state regulations.

What are the Insurance Requirements

Recreational insurance is mandatory for RV owners, trailer RV's and trailers that fall under a specified size or use. If your recreational vehicle doesn't require insurance, it's still a good idea to purchase coverage in the event of an accident. For RV owners who reside in their vehicles, their level of coverage will be adjusted to include habitation. Contact The Fine Insurance Group agent to discover what type of coverage is best for your situation. Coverage will include everything from collision to fire and theft.

Specialized Insurance for Your Recreational Vehicle

When it comes to recreational insurance, there are several options for you to choose. Here are a few key options:

  • Liability-Most states require a minimum of liability insurance for recreational vehicles or trailers. This protects others from damage and injury.
  • Collision-It is always a good idea to get collision coverage as much time as you spend on the road. It will cover damage to your RV as well as injury to your passengers.
  • Comprehensive-Do you stay in your RV all year long? Then complete coverage is your best bet. Comprehensive insurance covers everything that can go wrong in your RV - theft, collision, fire, and other types of loss.
  • Total Loss Replacement-Total Loss coverage takes care of any scenario your RV may face in an accident. Your RV and items inside are completely covered and eligible to be replaced. In Total Loss replacement, the original sticker price is compensated for up to five years of the policy.
  • Vacation-Vacation insurance is short-term period insurance that takes care of you and your family while you are on the road for that annual summer vacation. Vacation insurance also protects you in a situation when the RV is off-road in the Sun City, Arizona area.

Regardless of what type of recreational insurance you'll need, a visit to The Fine Insurance Group agent can benefit you and your vehicle by giving you the right coverage when you need it the most. Contact us today and let us help give you peace of mind knowing that you and your family are taken care of on the road.